• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dburton07

1. dburton07

What has this site done to me...

Been watchin Seinfeld for the past like 5 hours and I've seen 3 Explorers, a Ranger and a B2... Don't think I would have ever noticed that before. :icon_thumby:
  2. dburton07

$25 Goodness

Picked this up today off a friend for $25. :woot: I know it's not a 'roll bar' but for $25 it'll hold a couple nice Hella's. I'm going to strip it down and paint it this spring when I finally put my leveling kit on and my 265's :icon_thumby:
  3. dburton07

Turboed 300?

How hard would it be to turbo a 300 6 cyl in an F150? My friend wants to do it to his and was curious. The motor will be rebuilt with some mods. Thanks guys.
  4. dburton07

These headers any good?

think the Tahoe needs some new manifolds, not 100% sure yet. The site I buy parts from because it's usually cheapest sells stock manifolds for $93 per side...... Went on Napa's website and found a set of headers for $250..... To me that seems like a better choice. Yeah I know its a little...
  5. dburton07

New toy

Got a new toy this past weekend from my cousin Jesse. Well, its not new, far from it actually but its awesome. 1988 Kawasaki KDX 200. It hauls ass like there's no tomorrow. Just needs new sprockets and chain, and the rest is cosmetic work. Runs like a top. Not bad for free. :icon_thumby:
  6. dburton07

WTB: Head unit.

Lookin for a head unit with an aux port in the front. Doesn't have to be anything special, just has to have the port for an mp3 player. Let me know what you got, thanks Dan
  7. dburton07

The gun thread...

:icon_thumby: Ima get some pumpkins.
  8. dburton07

The gun thread...

Well thats good to know. I didnt even see Carbine on the side till a few minutes ago... Now we are going to see what the hollow points do to a 2x4 :icon_twisted:
  9. dburton07

The gun thread...

That's it. Bushnell scope on the top. My dad shot this gun when he was a kid. He's 50 now lol.
  10. dburton07

The gun thread...

My dad finally got my grandfathers Ruger 44 magnum rifle. We put some rounds through it yesterday and today and I love it.
  11. dburton07

Best way to remove dog hair from carpet?

Is there a way that dog hair can be removed from carpet or would i just be better off replacing the carpet itself. I'm trying to stay cheap. The previous previous owner of my Tahoe had a dog, and it shows.
  12. dburton07

Having some serious light issues....Please help.

On friday my truck was having a bad day/night. First tranny problems but that is a different story. My gauge cluster lights, tail and brake lights don't work, and the driving lights won't turn on, but the blinkers work. I get the chime when I turn to the on position, but there is no chime...
  13. dburton07

Back up light switch?

Ok so the back up lights on my Tahoe dont work. Ive been told that it is the back up light switch. I've been looking at parts online and all i find are ones for the manual trans. Mines an auto so what switches the lights on when it is put into reverse? I beleive that is the part I need...
  14. dburton07

Not a Ford, but hey, it was free.

Girlfriends dad gave me a 95 Cehvy Tahoe for free. Needed a new battery, runs like a champ, needs a brake line, the one to the rear blew today, but I'm going to do them all just to be safe. Has 175k miles on the 350, auto, 4x4, power junk, all the goodies. It's going to be my hauler for my...
  15. dburton07

New Netbook

WOO!!!. Ordered my netbook today. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115552 Also bought the 2g of ram, and an external drive. First thing I am doing when I get it is going to my friends house and completely stripping it down to get rid of the shit that comes on it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad