• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dcm123123

1. dcm123123

Coilovers all the way around

Hello all, I have decided that I want to do something I've never seen done in my life. I'm going to put coilovers, all the way around on my 99 ranger 3.0. So I'll be completely deleting the leaf springs, I'm going drift truck with this so I won't be hauling much except my four-wheeler maybe. So...
  2. dcm123123

3.0 to whatever

Hello, just got a starter on my recently bought 3.0 flex fuel ranger, it started right up but sounds like a rod bearing or Crank bearing is out. These motors are gutless and pretty much worthless, so I'm willing to sacrifice it. I want to do a swap but not any swap, I'm thinking unique.. 2jz...
  3. dcm123123

1999 ford ranger lowering

Hello, just got a 1999 ranger yesterday, it has a 3.0 with a 5 speed. Guy said motor was locked up, we don't know they took the starter off before we got it. Anyways, I wanted the truck to lower it, not to much. Just enough to look amazing but be functional enough to drift it. I've included...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad