• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DelcoAC

1. 2001 Ranger XLT Tire Size

I have a 2001 Ranger XLT 4X4 with 245/75R on 16" rims, I would like to know how big of a tire i could put on it with the stock suspension height.
  2. 2001 Ranger XLT

Well I finally got myself a Ranger. My first truck was a 1994 Mazda B3000 that served me well, but i sold her because she was single cab and 2wd and i went and got a 1996 Nissan that i gave a 2.5" lift and 31X10.5" trailcutters and i've had nothing but problems with it, so since i has to make a...
  3. Nissan Tire Help

I recently bought a 1996 Hardbody XE 4x4 with a two and half inch lift and 32 X 11.50" BFG All Terrains, my problem is that I like the tires and they have lots of life left to them but they are on stock rims and they rub the insides of truck and I can't turn the wheel very far before she rubs...
  4. Exhaust Questions

I have a 1994 B3000 and I wants to make it into a dual exhaust, but I wouldn't mind some advice, I was planning on getting a cherrybomb turbo put ahead of the converter and routing out the two pipes to the back of the truck, would that sound any good? I wants a better sound but I don't have that...
  5. New Kid In Town

Been lurking the forums for a while and a few weeks back I came across a 1994 B3000 and I fell in love with it, brought her home, gave her some TLC, paint and a moose and light rack and ended up with my own black beauty so I figured I become a member of TRS and be a part of the RBV community so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad