• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dirtdigr27

1. tryin to find and need some help

im tryin to find out where i cn get a toyota box truck dually axle (89-93)....i need one for my ranger i use as a work truck..any info would be much appericated
  2. what is it????

:icon_confused::icon_confused:i need to know what the dually axle is out of a toyota box truck...i would like one to put in my project....i need some info to point me in the right direction
  3. 3.0......

i got a 92 w/ a 3.0 and a4ld...would a c3 or c5 fit my motor????:beer:
  4. floor shifter

i want to put a floor shifter in my 89 w/a4ld some like a b&M or Hurst..is this possible???
  5. towing a race car

i have a 89 ford ranger w a 2.9 and a4ld, the trany was rebuild w a heavy duty rebuild kit, i want to use it to haul my my 91 ranger that i built into a drag truck. i would be towing with it 2 to 3 weekends w/ distances of a 100 miles or so round trip...what i want to know is can the frame take...
  6. upgrading shifter

i have a 89 w a automatic a4ld and it has a column shifter, i want to know if i can get rid of the column shifter and install a b&m or hurst floor shifter?
  7. 89 prerunner

what size tires can i run on my truck w 3in body lift 1.5 leveling kit and HD leafsprings and fender and bedside fiberglass:headbang:
  8. 2wd lift

i have a 89 ranger 2wd 2.9l, i do alot of work off road and ride quads alot and i just want a 3 in body lift the truck already has 1.5in leveling kit and an upgrade from 4 leaf, leafsprings to 5 leaf HD springs..i just need to know what size tire i can run with out having to cut the fenders
  9. 2in drop springs

i have a 89 ranger 2wd and i want to lower the truck i'm gonna use a rear flip and i dont really want the 3 in beams cause there to expensive so if i put 2 in drop springs on it how bad will it affect the camber?
  10. rear flip kits and trailers

i have a 89 ranger and i want to lower the truck and i already have 3in drop beams and i have a 5x8 trailer i haul my quad on and i dont want to lower the truck if i cant pull my trailer with it anymore, what i need to now is will i have any problems with the 4in axle flip and pullin a my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad