• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dizman

1. adjusting bands in 4r44e

i have a 95 ranger 3liter with an automatice its slipping in between shift from second to third and was told the bands need adjustment. i have never did this but am wannting to try it . can anyone give me some info like where the adjustments are made and the proper way to do it also what parts...
  2. 95 ranger electrical issuessss

i started this is the 3.0 engine area but now im thinking its a wiring issue my #5 injector is constant on and flooding the cylinder im told that it pulses by the ground switching. well i also noticed that the trip and odometer have both stopped working im not sure if they are related or not and...
  3. 95 3.0 issues

i have a 95 ranger with a 3.0 i have a miss when running i pulled the plugs and the center plug on drivers side is soaked in fuel and you can smell raw fuel in the exuast system. I changed all the plugs and plug wires and made sure i was getting spark in that cylinder but the miss and gas smell...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad