• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dj86ranger

1. Throttle Position Sensor 1986 2.3L Ranger

Was there a service bulletin or something regarding a change in the TPS for the 1986 2.3L 4 cyl? I've been trying for 2 months to get a new TPS, but ALL of the parts houses show Walker 200-1021 (or similar with another brand), which is not correct. My original has the pigtail hardwired, the...
  2. need harmonic balancer for 1986 2.3L

Can't seem to find a harmonic balancer for my 86 Ranger 2.3L. Ford part number is E27E-6312-A7B. Bad keyway on mine. Suggestions?
  3. can I replace '86 2.3L with '94 2.3L?

I want to update my 86 Ranger 2.3L (gas) with a 2.3L out of a 94 Ranger. Any other mods needed other than using the computer module and harness? Are the motor mounts the same, etc? I want to do this to move away from throttle body to more modern fuel injection. Suggestions? Thank You!
  4. need 4 deg camber adjust

I added 2" leveler kit to 1986 Ranger 2.3L 2WD. Camber is now out almost 4 degrees. Can I get camber adjusters or camber bolts with this much adjustability?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad