• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dmicucci

1. Screamin Demon Question

I know that this should probably go in the 3.0 forum but this gets more traffic and I'm lookin for a fast answer. I just bought a screamin demon coil pack from underdog-performance for my 1996 3.0 ranger. I installed it and the motor will not fire. it just cranks over and once in a while...
  2. Ignition Coil

Does anyone make a performance ignition coil for the DIS 3.0 (1996) such as MSD or a Screamin' Demon coil or anything of the sort. I've been looking for a couple days and can't seem to find any. I'm just trying to get a more powerful spark so I can open up the spark plug gap a little more.
  3. Try THIS one out...

Here's one to boggle your minds. Tonight I was driving down the road in my Ranger (8" lift, drop pitman arm, etc., specs are in sig) and I drove over a railroad crossing. I instantly lost my alignment with no warning, and no previous signs of trouble at all. Almost like I bent a tie rod or...
  4. MSD Ignition?

I'm looking at installing this MSD ignition in my 1996 3.0 ranger http://www.msdignition.com/ignition_8_6470.htm with the hopes of getting some more low end grunt out of the beast, but I wanted to make sure it was comptible with the motor before i spend the cabbage. This motor uses...
  5. Help me avoid a speeding ticket!

I just installed 4.56 gears up from 3.73s in my Ranger. combined with the 33in tires up from 215/75/15 tires, how do i figure out how far off my speedo is? This would be handy to know coming home from parties lol...:rockon: I know it should be close again but how close?
  6. 7.5" axle seal question

I need to know whether or not the bearings need to be removed from the axle shafts on the ford 7.5 to replace the axle seals, or are they not in the way. I don't have the tools at home to remove the bearings so it would be quite handy to know whether or not i can do this without first taking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad