• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dragginNCrds

1. 88 Ex Cab Minitruck on Juice

Well at least got it in the garage…. Now to just get them torn down
  2. 88 Ex Cab Minitruck on Juice

If it gets like my head it will be bad. 4.6 v8 with a IRS... on the ground. Working on a rendering now
  3. Wanted Ford Factory Radio

It works great and is a tape deck
  4. Wanted Ford Factory Radio

i have my factory "Premium Sound" deck from my 88 ranger.. let me know what you think its worth
  5. Wanted 1989-91 2wd frame

never mind i just realized you wanted reg cab long bed.. i have a ex cab frame
  6. Wanted 1989-91 2wd frame

i have a 88 2wd frame i would be willing to part with.. located in NC
  7. Wanted 2.9 in NC

i have a 2.9 and auto trans im trying to get rid of located in Winston Salem NC.. let me know if your interested.. ill let it go CHEAP
  8. 88 Ex Cab Minitruck on Juice

Here is when the fire happened Starting to tear it apart and figure out what needs to be replaced And the beauty of a truck that will now be a minitruck I will have a rendering done soon to show the full picture in my head
  9. 88 Ex Cab Minitruck on Juice

Whats going on guys, i just recently picked up a 88 Ranger Ex Cab 2wd for a project i been working on. I have been building a full tube chassis for a mini truck over the past few years and had that truck running and driving but not complete. when we were moving the truck decided to catch fire...
  10. 94 won’t stay running

I have a 94 3.0 automatic. Will idle all day long but as soon as you go drive it it cuts off and takes a min to start back up. I’m at a loss as to what it could be. Checked for fuel pressure and fuel pressure is fine when it cuts off and I don’t think it’s a power issue because I don’t loose...
  11. HELP.. wipers don't work

my wipers have quit working and i have tried everything i can think of.. i pulled the multi switch out and tested everything with a ohm meter... changed the relays under the hood.. i am at a lost and i can't find a complete diagram for that system.. i am working on a 05 Ranger edge 2wd 3.0l...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad