• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Droidac

1. Tire recommendations?

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the forum, but looks like a great place! Looking for some advice on new tires for my '09 Sport. Right now I'm looking at something like the Goodyear Duratrac, somewhere in the 31" to 33" size. I've read a lot of good things about this tire, and I really like the...
  2. Getting more low end torque for 2009 4.0L?

Hey, does anyone have some suggestions for some good mod's for getting a bit more low end torque? I've got an '09 ranger with the 4.0 and a 5 speed, and find it can be a bit sluggish off the line. Obviously, I can rev it higher when starting out, but I don't want to beat up my clutch. Most mod's...
  3. Tailgate emblems?

Hi everyone, I've had my 2009 Ranger for about 2 months now, and one thing I'm not crazy about is the GIANT Ford logo in the center of the tailgate. I'm thinking I'd like to remove it. Does anyone know if it's just an adhesive holding it on, or are there locating pins as well (meaning I'll have...
  4. Aftermarket shifters?

Hey everyone, new guy here. I just picked up my 2009 Ranger Sport last friday, and have a modification in mind already. I'm a tall guy, so I have the seat all the way back, and the shifter (manual) is just a little farther away than I'd like. Can anyone recommend an aftermarket shifter that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad