• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dylanrush

1. I must see your turbo v6

i've been searching, searching, more searching, searched more, took a nap, then searched more and can find such limited info on boosted v6 ranger/explorers. im asking for pics of your turbo setup and or pics/video. MY #1 question is: what did you do for tuning? im looking at the quarterhorse...
  2. sct tuning

looking for an email tuner who i can purchase a map from to upload to my SCT X3 besides rogue (who i wish was replying to emails) or son lasota. just trying to open my choices and see what i want. :icon_thumby::icon_welder:
  3. sct tuning

looking for an email tuner who i can purchase a map from to upload to my SCT X3 besides rogue (who i wish was replying to emails) or son lasota. just trying to open my choices and see what i want. :icon_thumby:
  4. 4.0 swap

i have a 2003 edge 3.0 auto that im wishing to do a 4.0 swap with. i have a few questions that i cant find anywhere on google for my situation 1: need 4.0 engine and trans correct? 2: what about the wiring harness? 3: what about the a/c and things like that?
  5. Turbo my 3.0 edge

I want to turbo my 3.0 automatic but I need some help before I do, what size turbo do you recommend would be best on a 3.0? Mine is a 2003 edge. I'll be boosting 5-7 psi and changing the old torque to yield head bolts to standards. Has anybody else done this to a 3.0? Some pics of your exhaust...
  6. weird knocking noise

2003 ranger edge 3.0L 126,000 miles new: fuel pump, spark plugs, plug wires, cam synchronizer, brake master cylinder, catalytic converters problem: my truck makes a weird knocking noise, i can hear it only inside the cab but not outside, seems to be coming from the right side of the motor...
  7. guage face swap?

got an 03 ranger edge with the black guage face. lookin to get this kit right here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Explorer-Sport-Trac-00-01-02-03-White-Face-Halo-Glow-Glowing-Gauges-Gauge-/160709622199?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item256b0a39b7 difficult to put in? maybe i...
  8. 06 guage cluster on an 03?

can i put the 2006 ranger guage cluster on my 2003 edge? :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad