• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by elawton

1. CHECK YOUR SPARKPLUGS! TSB 23-2011

Well, obviously, based on the mileage of my vehicle when this problem appeared and caused costly damage to the engine, I would suggest replacing the plugs at or before 60,000 kilometres (36,000 miles) and installing an engine cover, especially if you park it outside. However, it’s more of a...
  2. CHECK YOUR SPARKPLUGS! TSB 23-2011

Hello. I'm new to the forum. Just created an account today to post about the spark plug issue for other Ranger owners. I have a 2020 Ranger XLT crew cab that I bought used from a dealer in Burlington Ontario. It had 48,000 km (29,000 miles) on it when I bought it in November 2023. It now has...
  3. Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Here's my 2020 Ranger XLT crew cab. The dog did not come with it, but she matches!
  4. Hello from Burlington Ontario Canada

First time Ranger owner. I bought a used 2020 Ranger XLT crew cab from a dealer in December 2023. It had almost 48,000 km (29,825 miles) on it. It has all the features I was looking for, except heated seats. I got the dealer to install aftermarket heating elements in the cloth front seats as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad