• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by exff22

1. exff22

'19 keeps going in to "Battery save" mode?

I've been taking my vehicles to the same Goodyear for 15 years. One thing I like about them is the owners philosopy that he firmly believes in replacing OEM parts with the exact samd brand and part. It's an AGM. I checked.
  2. exff22

'19 keeps going in to "Battery save" mode?

2019, 2WD, 33,000 miles on it. About three months ago when I started it up the audible tones were very different and a message flashed on the screen that said "Going in battery save mode" or something along those lines. Stopped by an auto parts store and had them test the battery since I still...
  3. exff22

2019 display screen keeps resetting itself

Battery tested perfect. In fact, he said "it doesn't get any better than that". Now Carplay is not recognizing my phone from previous hookups. Every time I plug it in it thinks it's a new phone and makes me agree to terms, etc.
  4. exff22

Good thought. She turned 3 years old on April Fools Day. I'll check the battery.
  5. exff22

This started three days ago. I crank her up and the screen is a bright white background. The touch-beeps are back on. I changed it back to the way I wanted it and the next time I start it up, it's reset again. I did a master reset and that didn't solve the issue. Anyone else?
  6. exff22

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Replaced my OEM grill with the Raptor style last weekend. Was driving 75 mph on the interstate a few months ago when a semi lost a retread. Car in front of me hit it and it flew up and slammed into my grille, punching a hole in it. Got this one from Stage3Motorsports. Took over two months to...
  7. exff22

2019 Ticking noise under dashboard after shutting off

This started a month or so ago. After I shut the engine off, I hear this "tick, tick, tick" type of noise from under the dashboard on the passenger side. I did a search here and didn't find anything. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
  8. exff22

Display software upgrade this weekend? Looks very different.

Yes sorry. 2019 Ranger. The center console information display screen.
  9. exff22

Display software upgrade this weekend? Looks very different.

I searched and didn't find any reference to this but this weekend, my display completely changed the format without my intervention. Is this an automatic update by Ford or something? Sure would've been nice if they'd told us. It's like going to a new version of Windows on a computer...
  10. exff22

2019 XLT completely dead

I took it to the dealer the next afternoon and they wouldn't look at it right then and wanted me to make an appointment and bring it back today, which I did. And of course they couldn't find anything. As I suspected would be the case but I wanted it documented with them. I told the guy if it...
  11. exff22

2019 XLT completely dead

Went out yesterday about 30 minutes after the last drive, pushed the unlock and nothing happened. Had to unlock it with the key and when I opened the door, no lights or anything came on. Turned the key and nothing. Dead as a door nail. Tried several times, then used Ford Pass to try a remote...
  12. exff22

Husky tool box fit?

Anyone know exactly which model number Husky toolbox fits a 2019 XLT? In black? I've been looking online and there's many different sizes. I measured the inside width and it's 56" but the ones I see are 61.2 or 61.8. Thanks.
  13. exff22

No sound from radio 2019 Ranger

Well it's very consistent now. EVERY time I plug my phone in it disables the volume control. This totally blows.
  14. exff22

Right after I posted this I drove somewhere and something new happened. The radio was playing at the volume level I had left it at the night before but I couldn't adjust it. Turn it up, down, nothing. It just stayed at the same volume. So....I unplugged my phone and turned off bluetooth and...
  15. exff22

I searched but surprisingly did not find any threads about this issue. Twice now I've started up my 6 week old '19 Ranger and the radio display shows on but there is no sound. Even the chimes don's make any noise. I found a couple of videos on YouTube about other people experiencing this but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad