• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fishunterx

1. fishunterx

New 4x4 Couldn't pass up.

Dropped into my lap for $900 solid as a rock and only 1 small dent.
  2. fishunterx

Best Motor?

Looking at Rangers, wondering what motor has the least problems. If anyone can help me that would be great.
  3. fishunterx

I'm back!!!!

Hey Guys, Haven't been on here in forever, economy and times and such.... But after dealing with driving a couple beater cars I've actually racked up enough cash to be able to go Ranger Huntin. Looking for a Gen I 4x4 with manual Trans and Ext Cab. Not too sure on I4 or V6 yet I'll just have...
  4. fishunterx

My new toy.

So I went to the auction at the tow yard my brother works at on Saturday to pick up a second vehicle since I rolled my truck 3 1/2 weeks ago. They had 3 rangers, but because my brother works there I was able to know that 2 of them which were Gen 1's were really only worth parts and the 3rd a...
  5. fishunterx

The ranger is gone!! Need Opinions

Rolled it just over 2 weeks ago, and it's done for. Now I'm in the market for a new RBV. I was wondering what styles you prefer, I like the Gen 1's body style. What do you guys think?
  6. fishunterx

Well I think she's done....

Last night was driving to a friends house and found a nice patch of ice. I was driving down hill, not hitting the gas, the back end just went left. I did a 180 on the road and went off the edge backwards. It rolled once and landed on it's wheels about 25 feet down the bank. I was able to get...
  7. fishunterx

What do you guys think about these?

I have a 87' 2WD with a 2.3L Was thinking about regearing but dont know about doing down to a 4.56, i'm currently running 3.73. But am planning on upgrading my tires a couple inches. What do you think? http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/998173213.html
  8. fishunterx

For curiosity sake

What would be the effects of putting a 2.5L crank into a 2.3L? I know they have a longer stroke.
  9. fishunterx

Magnetic Gas Saver?

What the heck is it and does it really work? My gut tells me no, but what do you guys think/know?
  10. fishunterx

Wow!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMsMHvGwb9w
  11. fishunterx

Funny Add

was just browsing craigslist, couldn't help but laugh at this. http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/979220666.html
  12. fishunterx

New Head for the 2.3L

I have a top end knock and am going to just replace the head rather than just do the lifer. If I go to the junkyard, any suggestions on what year I should pull it from? I have an 87 Ranger.
  13. fishunterx

Head Swap for 2.3L

How new of a head can I swap out onto my 87 ranger. And if I go with a head off of a newer ranger will I get a performance gain?
  14. fishunterx

Shocks at U-Pull It

Would you ever pull them there in a pinch?
  15. fishunterx

Partial Lift?

I have a 2wd 86' ranger and 4wd lift blocks. I also have the 4wd springs. I was wondering what you guys think about just putting the blocks on the back for a while and doing the front later.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad