• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fixxxer

1. Shock Stem Length

On a stock 1998 Ranger XLT 2WD w/coil suspension, why are the replacement shock stems 1" too short? The computer says yes, but physics says no. I realize the intelligent thing to do would have been to get the data stamped on the installed shock, but that didn't happen. Before I tear it down...
  2. Looking for long part number

Trying to locate a non-dealership source (read "cheaper") for what Ford calls the "Engine Air Box Hose" for my '98 Ranger with a 3.0 Vulcan. The part number they have is 9b659, but that's not helpful in locating an alternative online source. If anyone can point me to a place where I can find...
  3. Phoenix says hello

It's warm out here. Y'all get your swim trunks and head on down. :) Just got a 1998 Ranger XLT Regular Cab 3.0 V6 with the 4R44E auto transmission; power steering and trans fluid cooler; color-matched bed cap and a hitch receiver. The color is Burnt Amber. I have a huge list of mods and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad