• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Flat_Bottom

1. Flat_Bottom

1986 2.9 Horrible Fuel Mileage!!!

OK, so let me start by a quick truck history: It sat for 8 years, guy couldn't get it to run. I buy it and find the HP pump is stuck and wont rotate. Couple whacks with a screw driver and it spit and sputtered fuel out, hooked it up and she fired right up. Went ahead and did that following...
  2. Flat_Bottom

Random Relay bases on '86 Ranger 4x4

So for the past two days I have been searching the web and here for some sort of description for a couple relay bases I found wired into the truck. I had taken my dash apart to see whether or not I had a CEL installed from factory (in my other thread) and came across a brown relay base that was...
  3. Flat_Bottom

EMISS Light for 1986 Ranger 2.9 auto.

Hello all, first time poster long time reader. I just picked up a little '86 Ranger 2.9 auto 4x4 for a hunting rig and have been doing a bit or work to it for the past few days such as relay replacement, checked electrical and fixing/replacing both fuel pumps. Now one thing that I have noticed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad