• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fortek

1. Fixing a 2.9 for a friend

My Father-in-law's 1990 (Sunstate Edition) 2.9l EFI Ranger was just delivered to my house (on a tow truck). I have volunteered to bring it back to life after sitting for a couple of years. Here's what I am thinking - please tell me if I've missed anything: Battery Brakes Oil / Filter - Is...
  2. regular bed vs stepside

Is there a size difference between the stepside and regular bed? Actually, can someone list the size of the different beds available? Thanks
  3. V6 or 4cyl?

I am considering the purchase of a Ranger. I owned a 2000 4cyl and was reasonably happy with it. I have heard good things about the 3.0 and was wondering if I should consider it as well. How does the MPG compare to the 4cyl? How much more power do you really get? How dependable are the...
  4. New Here, sorta. Need advice with possible purchase

Hello all - I owned a Ranger for a short while. May be looking for another soon. I will be looking for a 2wd / Manual / Ext Cab / 4dr (if I'm lucky) My spending limit will be $5000-6000. What should I look for and what can I expect (year models?) to find in that range? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad