• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

franklin2's latest activity

• franklin2 replied to the thread 4wd spindles.
    What have you tried? I have seen front axle u-joints that I thought would not come apart, but never had a balljoint I could not bust...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread temp sending unit location.
    Can't find a picture. It will have a single wire connector on it, not a two wire connector. They are usually up around the top front...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread Fuel pump never shuts off.
    When it is running pull the relay. If it stops, the next thing to do is turn the key off, plug the relay back in, and then unplug the...
  • First I have heard of any codes. He had fuse 26 blowing.
  • franklin2 replied to the thread Need to find out.....
    They will throw your alignment off and give you very bad tire wear. If you do go ahead and use them, you will have to take it to a...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread Bad Spindle Bearings & U-Joint.
    If you have ever replaced the wheel bearings in a trailer, you can replace the wheel bearings in your truck, same theme and operation...
  • Did you click on the attachment in my previous post? Seeing fuse 26 is only 10 amp, and is hot all the time, I am thinking it is for...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread I need help getting this bolt.
    Are you changing the mounts or pulling the engine?
  • You unplugged the GEM, still blows the fuse. Can you find the restraints module, the instrument cluster, and the aux relay box 1? P.S...
  • Not sure why messing with the window is affecting fuse 26. Here's a overall power distribution diagram showing fuse 26.
  • The left side comes on solid? Or are they dark? If they are dark, pull your hazard switch up and down rapidly about 10 times and then...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread Inconsistent tachometer.
    What are you using as a reference to what the rpm really is?
  • franklin2 replied to the thread 04 ranger bogs down 2nd gear.
    What happens if you rev it high in 1st, and skip 2nd and go to third instead?
  • That includes the fitting on the pumpkin? Not sure what your setup looks like, but on the rearends the fitting that had the brakeline...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread Snap on EEC IV scanner?.
    If you have a scanner that will output live data out of a EECIV computer, I would like to know which model it is. I certainly do not...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad