• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fx408

1. fx408

Sudburyrides.com

Hey, anyone from the sudbury area? check out sudburyrides.com
  2. fx408

water in the diff

I went on a bit of a wet run, but it was very innocent, water splashing, nothing exceptional, and i didnt get buried or even struggle. I get back, and I bring my truck to the shop to get the diffs and transfercase checked out, and the rear diff has water in it. wtf. what can I do to keep that...
  3. fx408

wheeling

went wheeking with buddies, only casulties were a broken axel on the zook, and my flat tire
  4. fx408

gas milage

i just bought a new 08 fx4. its got 4:10 in the rear, and a 4.0 under the hood. all my driving is in town. I bought a super chip which boasts 10% better gas milage. im getting about 310 kilometers to the tank. Does it get better. The specs for my engine are the same specs as the 92 4.0'???wtf...
  5. fx408

new in ontario

hey Just bought a new ranger in december. Looking to have some fun, but i dont make enough money to wreck my truck. Liking the ranger so far , impossible to keep it stuck, looking to get into wheeling without spending alot on the truck. It seems like there are a lot of cool builds on here...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad