• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FX4OffRoad1992

1. FX4OffRoad1992

285 vs. 305

I currently have a 3" BL and cranked torsion bars on my '04 with 265/75/16's. Obviously, this is WAY too small of a tire, as it looks REEEEE-TART-ED! But my question here is not should I get bigger tires or not, as I am going bigger no matter what opinions you may have (haha). My question is...
  2. FX4OffRoad1992

opinions needed

ok so I have an '04 super cab ranger. I already have camo seat covers (not the cheapo wal-mart specials) and am thinking about new headliner and carpets. Now I know this doesn't sound like something that most of you would reccomend.. but i was in the wal-mart automotive department the other day...
  3. FX4OffRoad1992

Removing Sway Bar

this question may have already been answered, but I can't seem to find any threads that answer it... Does removing the sway bar really make a truck ride better? I know my tires used to rub on the sway bar and people suggested removing it.. but then others talked about body roll if you remove...
  4. FX4OffRoad1992

new ranger????

saw this online. apparently some new kind of ranger.. i thought it was some other type of vehicle with a ford emblem in the grille, but it actually is a ranger... anyone seen these?:icon_confused:
  5. FX4OffRoad1992

Removing Badges

anyone know something that will take off the adhesive left behind after removing the badges from my ranger (both ranger emblems, the FX4 stickers, and the ford emblem on the tailgate) I had heard WD40, but it won't touch this stuff....:icon_confused: EDIT:without taking the paint off
  6. FX4OffRoad1992

noisy fan

ive been told by a few people that it is common for a coolant fan to be very loud when you first start your truck/car and when it "warms up" your fan should quiet down. This is true in my truck, or somewhat so, as the fan is loud when i first start it, but quiets down before the temperature...
  7. FX4OffRoad1992

true duals question

okay, i have an '04 ranger with the 4.0L. I bought the truck with "dual" exhaust already on it, that is, if you consider a si/do muffler with pipes "dual exhaust". I, however want to have true dual exhaust from the motor back. My truck comes off the headers with two pipes, and each runs through...
  8. FX4OffRoad1992

torsion key question

ok i can't find this question answered anywhere on the website, and I did quite a bit of searching. I have an '04 fx4 with the torsion bars already maxed out. I had to literally max them out just for my truck to be level. Not even up in the front at all. I was wondering if I put 2.5" torsion...
  9. FX4OffRoad1992

My Ranger

Hadn't posted any pics of my truck yet, so here they are. 04 fx4 offroad 3 in. bl..
  10. FX4OffRoad1992

doors hard to open and close

My doors opened and closed fine for the year and a half i had my truck before i installed my body lift, but ever since i lifted it, they are a pain in the rear... i was careful not to open the doors while i was installing the lift, and they still messed up.. any suggestions to fix this?
  11. FX4OffRoad1992

2004 FX4 fog lights

When I bought my 04 it didn't have the stock fog lights in the front bumper that came from the factory, and I have looked all over the internet for replacements, but they are all round. I have seen the square fog lights in ranger's bumpers but the internet swears up and down that they should be...
  12. FX4OffRoad1992

Hello

Hey whats up. Im FX4offroad. I have been reading and looking at advice on this site for a long time now whenever I run into a problem with my truck. I just, for some reason, have never signed up as a member. Well I finally did. :yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad