• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by G McMahon

1. G McMahon

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Especially not a random one!
  2. G McMahon

Rigged some hardware to a 2x6 so I can take either or both bikes (one quick-release, one through-axle) without laying them down in the bed.
  3. G McMahon

TRS Word Association Game

Tough Tony Bourne (Portland reference).
  4. G McMahon

Big Pappy
  5. G McMahon

Mind
  6. G McMahon

Foster. The young woman at checkout was very helpful about a couple of things, she told me about a site called Row 52 where you can set up alerts for when specific make model year vehicles come in. Curious to see how well that works, and I did set up an alert. Cheers!
  7. G McMahon

Just learned that Pick-n-Pull is my new ‘happy place’. Replaced a crudely repaired glove box on my ‘91 with an almost perfect one from a ‘92 AND pried out a hood support rod clip without completely breaking the flexible tongue.
  8. G McMahon

Portland, Oregon mechanic search

Thanks. Cheers!
  9. G McMahon

Rear brakes, exhaust leaks, not sure if it will pass DEQ. Going to take it to the test station and hope it passes, if not, I’ll be looking for some help. I found a garage downtown, Steve’s Automotive, who may be able to help with brakes and exhaust, but their IR scanner is out of commission so...
  10. G McMahon

Looking for a reliable Portland local shop to work on my 91 2WD 5M Ranger. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad