• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Gavzach

1. Crossmember repair or replacement

I have 2004 Ford ranger XLT extended cab and I am in the process of mending the frame rot I have found repair pieces for the frame but I cannot seem to find this crossmember I am wondering if anyone sells these or do I need to make one up. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  2. My dome light is not working any more

My dome light worked fine until I went and replaced my passenger fender as I was hammering the mounts back into place the dome light was flashing in sync with the blows. After that the dome light was working intermittently and sometimes it comes on dim not at full brightness. So I know I'm not...
  3. Tonneau cover LED lighting

I Put Three 450 lumen led lights on my tonneau cover. I mounted two of the LEDs on the back and the other one down at the front right now I have the lights tied into the head lights but I plan on putting a switch in later. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  4. Found something interesting

Today I was looking at wiring diagrams and I was looking at the sound system diagrams for my 2004 Ford ranger and apparently some models came stock with subwoofers. Have any of you know of this? And which models of the ranger would have them? Here is the link to the wiring diagram I found...
  5. Recently a tyre came off my tuck

I was driving around Wilkes barre pa today and as I went around a corner on public square my tyre came off. No one got hurt. I have no idea how it happed the studs for the wheels got sheared off the sway bar end link broke the quarter panel got messed up from the tyre the rim and tyre are fine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad