• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

gaz's latest activity

• gaz
    gaz replied to the thread NEW, IMPROVED RUBBER.
    ADDENDUM: It has been brought to my attention that I will be required to use at least 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) rated tires.
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread Plastic Gas Tank Hole Fix..
    That theft is absolute crap!! In Public Town square, make them drink the equivalent amount of fuel stolen, they must first pay for the...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread Cant believe im saying this... with Like Like.
    The soul of the B2 is its wheelbase; the shortest of all RBVs. THAT is why they are such a blast to drive. They are the nimblest, the...
  • gaz
    gaz posted the thread NEW, IMPROVED RUBBER in Wheels & Tires.
    Hello, My BroncoII is approximately +210 pounds sprung and +180 unsprung on the 4" suspension lift, my mass not included. It's primary...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Cant believe im saying this... with Like Like.
    I'd look closer st the frame... coil bucket area... spring hanger area... etc... If that's all good... just patch up the sheet metal...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread Cant believe im saying this... with Like Like.
    Sleep on it. Then look at it again tomorrow. I can feel your angst.
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread Cant believe im saying this....
    @rusty ol ranger Boycott beauty, raise the flag of function; haul off the dead, usher in guesting, then cover it with a sheet. Get to...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 2.9L JBA Header Installation..
    @TexasDuck66 , In an attempt to get the highest efficiency from my headers I installed exhaust jackets (which immediately voided the...
    • Screenshot_20240423-131244~2.png
  • gaz
    @Danno1985 I use Teflon oil on the hinges and locking mechanisms. The real money made is asking passengers to please close the door...
  • gaz
    @dbuser2 , If you are at all concerned about mixing fluids, there is absolutely no way it can be avoided by a simple fluid drop, more...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 2.9L JBA Header Installation..
    @TexasDuck66 , After a week, swimming in penetrating oil, then using my prize Mac impact driver 6 of the 12 bolts sheared off flush. I...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to rusty ol ranger's post in the thread Bought a BII with Like Like.
    86 2.9/5sp with a mitsu trans and 3.45 rear. Its pretty solid, frame/shackles etc are excellent. Drivers floorpan was replaced...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread D35 TTB beam angle.
    @scotts90ranger Would pictures of extended radius arms installed help?
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread For Sale 1987 Bronco II.
    @jtaborsky I would definitely like to see 14,000 pics. If I had the room, It would be sold; you have arguably one of the best...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 1995 4.0 missfire.
    @chiri I have only had a 2 stock Ford hi pressure fuel pumps go bad but when the 1st one died, I bought an off brand replacement...it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad