• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gman

1. Parking Brake/ Brake warning light on

waring light came on after i hit a big pot hole, i checked the master cly, full parking brake off, (never use it cuz its broke) pedle feels fine. can some one tell me what else to check, or assure me its probally all fine mechincaly and just a wiring problem thanks
  2. where to get check engine code checked?

i know that auto zone will diagnos your check engine light for free but there pretty far from me. does any one know what other big chains will check it for free?
  3. advice on keeping a new truck "new"

So my dad bought a 4 month old 2010 ranger xlt, 2.3, auto,2wd a few days ago. it looks brand new and is really nice. it only has 1500 miles on it and he is planing on running it into the ground. unlike his last ranger witch he beat on and got totaled he actually wants to spend a little money...
  4. really confused with brake lines

Ok here it goes i have a 93 ford ranger 4x4. i recently lost my brakes and am now replacing the broken line and a few other old lines in the front of my truck. The first line i have questons about is the one that runs from the master clyinder to the drivers side brake hose. i went to napa...
  5. where to look for cars?

well I am looking for a new car or truck and have been having a hard time finding one. i look here in the trucks for sale section, yahoo autos and craigslist. with my buget so low most car website have nothing in my price ranger any one got any good websites were they find their rides? any...
  6. pcv valve

i know this is a dumb question but where is the pcv valve located on a 93 ford ranger 2.3? i just cant seem to find it. thanks
  7. head unit install questions

All right, i have a 93 ranger. when i got the truck it had a working am/fm radio. i pulled it out and got reddy to install my new head unit and now it no power at the constant power wire. i cheecked all the obivos things and cant figure out whats wrong. any way now im thinking about just...
  8. tune up questions

i will be doing a tune up on my 93 2.3l ranger soon. i was wondering if any one has changed the spark plugs on the drives side without removing the intake manifold. also is there any value in buying the more expensive spark plugs or wires if you think there is, could you reccomend a brand Thanks
  9. Seats for 05

My dad has an 05 ranger it is not and extended cab and is just the basic model. he loves his truck but has one complant the seats. he sort of has a bad back and would like a more comfortable seat. i saw the seats that bolt in in the tech library section but i want to know has any one had...
  10. belt tensioner

i have a 2.3 l 93 ford ranger and i need to replace my belt. i was wondering what tool i need to losen the tensioner. thanks
  11. rear struts

just a quick question, any one got any idea how much it cost to get rear struts replaced on a 93 ford ranger Thanks
  12. rusty plate above muffler

the other day a started hearing a wierd sound under my 93 ranger. i looked around under my truck today and i think i found the problem. there is this really rusty plate above my muffler thats about to fall off, that has been bouncing around. My first question is what is it for ? and secound...
  13. Lug nut size

I have a 93 ranger 4x4 and i finally got around to buying a jack in case i get a flat but i still need to get a lug nut wrench. Does any one Know off the the top of their heads what size my lug nuts are? Thanks Gerard
  14. cup holders

i have a 93 ranger and i have no cup holders. i have seen some cup holders at wal mart but i cant really find one that fits because my truck is stick and the shifter takes up most of the hump in the middle. if any of you guys have any sugestions of where to put them or pictures it would be help...
  15. crack in windshield

i have a small spider web crack near the bottom passenger side of my windshield:bawling:. i'm sort of worried about it spreading and the glass breaking it can happen, and my truck rides terrible. i got a quote from my local glass and body shop for 70 bucks to fix it, but it could be more they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad