• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by grey

1. OSS question

Does anyone know how the OSS works in a late model ranger? I'm in the midst of a 4x4 conversion, but not only does my donor tranny not have the sensor hole, but my 1354m doesn't have the hole either. :shok: Does the OSS pick up a pulse off the shaft somehow? I have access to a machine shop, so...
  2. Parts for an 08....

I have an 08 sport that I recently wrote off (hit a guard rail, passenger side got the grunt of it) :bawling: On the plus side of this, I need a new front suspension. I was thinking, since its already messed up, why not rebuild as a prerunner-ish ranger. The frame on it is still straight, the...
  3. 64" swap question

sooo... I started on a 64 swap(with shackle flip), but once I had the spring in on the one side it didn't seem quite right. I moved the front bracket up so it matched with the front holes on the frame, then drilled 2 holes where there were none. In the air.... but when its loaded up...
  4. Thrush 2.5" side dump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enjEpGFP_2E Gets a little raspy at 4k... but I bet thats probably caused because of the missing length :dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad