• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Harris

1. Harris

Engine issues

Sounds like an ignition coil as well, but I don't know if the -02s had two coil packs. Need more info.
  2. Harris

Newbie to the 4cyl.

I bought my Ranger when I was 16 years old, and while many vehicles from various manufacturers have come and gone, this is the one I'll probably be buried in. The point is, it's a 2.3L 4cylinder. It's not a V-8 or V-6. It's made to run forever and pull a light truck while keeping fuel costs...
  3. Harris

Mod help (need guidance)

With over 100k miles just make sure all your steering linkage bushings and bearings are in good shape. Make sure you don't have too much air in the tires or you'll float. As far as mileage, you could get a slight boost by removing the brush guard, but probably keeping it under 90 will help the...
  4. Harris

'94 2.3 No start Code 542

Hey guys, I may have monkeyed up again (nothing new) when I was replacing a water pump last week. Being the genius I am, I wanted to completely remove the AC system since the truck is a beater and I don't want to sink the money into it for a new compressor and all. I thought the extra room would...
  5. Harris

Headline: Ranger Wins Over BMW Driver

So I got a new girlfriend a few weeks ago that was constantly accusing me of wanting to spend more time with my Ranger than her...go figure. Anyway, she had never driven a stick shift before so I decided it was time for her to learn, and what better vehicle than my '94 Ranger on the dirt roads...
  6. Harris

Electric Fan Install

I know there is an article in the tech section already, but I kinda just wanted some feedback on what you guys think about my install. I highly value your opinions on Ranger issues. I was at the junkyard Monday getting in some much-needed shopping when I figured an electric fan would maybe help...
  7. Harris

Dent Puller

I used my awesome new dent puller to fix my hood and roof. It also came with the patented dent puller sealing compound. All this for only $119.00!! By the way, has anyone had any trouble with the paint on a '94 Ranger. Mine was spiderwebbed when I bought it back in '96. The clear coat was fine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad