• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by HAWGFORD

1. HAWGFORD

Will It Fit

2. HAWGFORD

Great parts and service

JM everybody calls it evilbay around here.... using the seller name gets you right to their listings.. I see you are from Cali and we all know folks there do things a lil different.....
  3. HAWGFORD

Great parts and service

If anyone is lookin for a replacement hood with cowl induction and lots more ranger parts body wise, plus parts to fit other brands/models, I recommend the evilbay seller streetnshow out of McCalla ,Al. I drove there for a hood from ATL,Ga and got a great Goodmark [?]quality hood, 2in rise...
  4. HAWGFORD

2.3L ('83-'97) Need help with my 2.3 asap

When you have a starter tested ,its on a bench, not actually turnin over a motor. Samething with a battery and alt. Probably needs rebuilt, or replaced. another thing to upgrades is your grounds, you should have one from the battery to motor, battery to frame and even put on on the body...
  5. HAWGFORD

For Sale 1995 x cab for parts [body only] in Atlanta. Complete body less steering column $800/ogffer/trade

I plan on rebuilding the motor to put in another truck thats down for a trans and at same time put in fresh motor. Is there a source for m5-od trans parts /kit? I'm rebuilding my self..............oh yeah naked dux.. I a going to be making a trip your way soon, Mccalla.. so I can bring...
  6. HAWGFORD

For Sale 1995 x cab for parts [body only] in Atlanta. Complete body less steering column $800/ogffer/trade

Gray and in nice shape.. no sagging or ripped headliner[ I can replace it if you want. I got mine done in black leather look vinyl, nor more foam dust in my eyes. no cracked up or damage dash. Has an Explorer gauge seat, and get this cruise control on a 5 speed manual!. The seats are gray and...
  7. HAWGFORD

Anyone from Valdosta GA area?

I'm east of Atlanta, out Athens way and if you are thinking Valdosta, I'd say look at Savannah area. Valdosta might be a lil too country for ya'll,lol and savannah is a gorgeous city and has everything goin on..
  8. HAWGFORD

For Sale 4 Mustang chrome Cobra wheels,245/45/17 in. almost new tires Atlanta for sale,$600/trade

Thanks ya'll ,fixin to fix right now. I got pictures now too after a scrub and wash. Its actually worth waxing it..Its got a few spots sure,but overall no peeled clearcoat and minimal dings and scratches.
  9. HAWGFORD

For Sale 4 Mustang chrome Cobra wheels,245/45/17 in. almost new tires Atlanta for sale,$600/trade

nice shape, but not perfect wheels showing minimal curb marks. All Federal tires in great condition. They fit my 97 with zero hassle or extra parts. factory cobra center caps. Very light wheels. Email hawgford@windstream.net
  10. HAWGFORD

Tearin down a complete runnin clean southern truck . Everything body and interior for sale cheap. No major body damage anywhere. Even the argent plastic grill and chrome top strip have no cracks .All lights new and both bumpers great shape. Silver paint even worth waxing, no peeling clearcoat...
  11. HAWGFORD

stang ecoboost into 98 standard cab

wondering if theres a thread about dointhe ecoboost swap into 93-11 manual shift trucks.. Is it feasible? what are the headache? any custom made parts needed? Also wondering if anyone has lowered a 98 standard cab and what kit was used, not going slammed..
  12. HAWGFORD

For Sale wheels and a truck

put this post where it needs to be, am not a regular poster,my bad.... Been workin on 3 rangers at once plus other vehicles, sux.. But indoor space is full of old Harleys,lol. Just put a set of real chrome cobras 245 45 17X9 on my 97 2.3 5spd.. They are for sale ,excellent tires $700...
  13. HAWGFORD

Photos of different wheel/tire sizes on stock and lowered 2WD's

Got 2 trucks, a 96 short standard and a 97 long standard..the long is runnin 15in 235 on 7in steel tear drops,direct bolt on,no issues. the 96 is runnin 15x 8 customs off a jeep with 275 60 15 in back and 215 60 15 in front, with 3.1in[72mm] push throughs, no issues, forget the name...
  14. HAWGFORD

Pics of my rig

Noticed you said you had a bud doin a 2.3 t build. so am I,plus changin to M5ODR1 at same time. Do anyone know if driveshaft works,or has to be modded or complete different shaft has to be had? Think I got everything else.dunno... Would like to compare notes if he's up for it...
  15. HAWGFORD

Wanted Looking for a 93-97 2.3L 5 speed donor truck, Atl,GA area

dang I wish i had gotten a notification on your reply ND . If you were going to that yard for other reasons and were willing to pull, I would have worked somethin out with ya. I still need as of sept.1 and right now having some bad dang luck as far as trucks go. I lost the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad