• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Hillyard

1. Issue with Skyjacker FR34s leaf spring install

Which way should the wedge on the leaf springs be pointed when installed? I have the thin edge pointing toward the cab but my axle is now pointing straight up at the driveshaft. this is making the driveshaft point straight at the back axle. It's s 2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 5 speed. I was trying to...
  2. FR34 Front Leaf Spring Bolt Question

I ordered a pair of FR34 leaf springs thinking all Ranger leaf springs are interchangeable. Here is the problem, I have a 2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 and the rear bolt to connect the leaf spring to the rear shackle is the same size but the front one is ever so slightly larger on the factory leaf...
  3. 2004 Ford Ranger 4x4 Automatic Transmission filter

I have a 2004 Ford Ranger 4x4 with the 3.0. I want to locate the correct transmission filter (prefer Wix) and gasket for it. It's a 5r44e but since it's a 4x4 does that mean it's a deep pan? On rockauto.com it only shows the 2wd 5r44e and the 4x4 5r55e. Is the 2wd and 4wd transmission filters...
  4. 2001 Ford Ranger Edge

This is my 2001 Ford Ranger Edge and is my third one. I had an 86 x-cab, 94 Ranger XLT, and now this one. I shouldn't have gotten rid of my 94 but the Edge is really starting to grow on me. I just installed my new rims and tires and love the look. They are 265/70R16 Bridgestone Dueler ATs...
  5. Roll bar?

I should have gotten some pictures farther back but it was freaking cold. It isn't installed but I picked it up used with lights and all. I'm not really digging the chrome.
  6. Need help deciding on new tires! (Already Searched)

Hey guys I am not new here but it has been a while (couple years). I remember when the forum was all text based and blue and white. Somehow my account got deleted so I recreated it. Anyways! I am deciding on if I want to go up to a 265 or not. I got some really nice 16in 5-Spoke Ranger rims...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad