• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Howlee28

1. Distributor help needed

Can anybody tell me why the stock distributors have plugs going into them and the MSD ones dont? What are these plugs for? I understand their is a vacuum advance. Im talking about the wires. I plan on running a MSD distributor along with coil and MSD ignition box
  2. AOD linkage question

Hey yall. I have pretty much everything figured out for my 302 swap. I have an 03 ranger edge 2wd. Im putting a 88 f150 302 that i switched to run a 4 barrel. And the AOD out of the same truck. How do i hook up my stock column shifter to the AOD linkage? Pics or any advice is greatly appreciated!
  3. AOD linkage question

Hey yall. I have just about everything figured out for my 302 swap. Im building my motor right now. But i am going to be running an AOD tranny. I would like to use the column shifter if i can. How do i hook up the stock column shifter to the AOD tranny? Pictures would be great! Thanks for...
  4. Need urgent help with setup

Hey guys. Im new here. I have searched and searched and searched again. But i cant fi d anything. Heres my situation. I have a 2003 ford ranger edge with the 3.0 and auto tranny. I found a decent deal on craigslist for a 302 and auto tranny from a 1988 ford f150. It also comes with the ecu and...
  5. New with supercharger questions

Hey y'all, first off. I'm new to the forum. And I have an 03 ford ranger edge 2WD AUTO. My buddy. Has a sportrac with a complete and working supercharger. He has it on a 4L v6. My ranger has a 4L v6. My question is, how hard would it be to swap everything on the intake to include injectors and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad