• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hr223shooter07

1. New Gauges

I am looking at getting a 94 Ford Ranger, I'm pretty sure I want to get new gauges that are pretty accurate so I know what she is doing, but how do I go about putting them in the stock locations? Can I even do this? If not and I just mount them what happens to the stock ones, do they just not...
  2. Help for a friend...BII

My friend has an 89' Bronco II, 2.9L engine, and the automatic...AOD i believe it is? Besides the point...lately he has had to replace the flexplate alot...by a lot probably 3-4 times in the past 3 months. So what could be causing this?... The first time it cracked apart, the second time the...
  3. Different 4.0 litres?

Is this correct...are there really two different 4.0 liters in the ranger. I mean they are the same as far as the engine just different guts? I heard this from some of my friends...if this is true what exactly is the difference, how do I tell, and which is better?
  4. 4.0L Mileage Estimate

What kind of mpg do you estimate with a 4x4 Ranger, 5 speed, 4.0L driven pretty lightly, anywheres from 235/75/15 to 31/10.5/15 tires...just an approxamite guess...i know there are a lot of variables but what can I expect...i usually don't drive like I have metal in my feet...
  5. Help quick

Alright, I am looking at a 94 ranger, it has the 4.0 v-6...im sure its on here, but i am at school and don't have a whole lot of time, I may buy it after class but it has the infamous 4.0L tick, I know its not rod knock because it wasn't really loud and aggressive, but it sounded like it was...
  6. Ranger Suggestion

Hello, I used to be a jeep guy, I had a CJ-8, and a Cherokee. My friend had a 94 Ranger SuperCab with the offroad package and I loved that truck. I have decided that a Ranger is going to be my next vehicle. I live in Michigan and am willing to spend up to 5,500 on a Ranger. I have narrowed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad