• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hunt-n-fish

1. Scouts Post Up

I went to an Eagle Scout Court of Honor on Monday and thought I would post up and find out if there are any other scouts or scouters past or present on this board. The BSA will be celebrating it's 100th anniversary soon. If you would like to share your Council and Troop that would also be...
  2. U.S. Flag Code

In lieu of Veterans Day I thought I would share this, most of you already know this. Here is a link if your interested, courtesy of the VFW http://www.vfw.org/index.cfm?fa=cmty.leveld&did=2479 Improper display of the flag is just one of my pet peeves. If you have an old worn flag I believe the...
  3. Hyd. Slave Cyl. line

Hey fellas, just looking for some insight. Here's what I got: '95 Ranger 4.0l 2wd 5-spd M5OD-R1 Slave cylinder went out. Presently the Ranger is up in the air with the drive shaft out. I'm having difficulties getting the hydraulic line disconnected. Does anyone have any info that could help me...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad