• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by HvyFt4spd

1. Wanted Bronco II (nice driver)

No longer needed at this time. Wife decided she'd rather have another school bus... Lol All original 3/4 ton Quadrajet- 350,turbo 400, 4.10 detroit locker. Needs TLC but minimal metal work for $3k. I've been looking at worse vehicles for $9k-$10k.
  2. I would like to buy a 1998-2000 V8 Ranger already converted....

Hey Randy, this is Dan Adams. Good luck in your search, I'm rather pleased with mine as a daily driver. Nothing fancy or fast by today's standards but it's fun to buzz around town in to pickup parts.
  3. Wanted Bronco II (nice driver)

Thanks guys, I'm not looking for a pat on the back here I'm simply not up for being talked to like I'm 12 and this is my first go around. I have checked Craigslist, Marketplace and eBay on a regular basis. Autotrader, Roundup and Hemmings to a lesser degree so I'll have to look again. There have...
  4. Wanted Bronco II (nice driver)

All you did was cause unnecessary drama for no reason at all while pretending you knew something I do not. You guys need to realize an individuals post count in no way reflects thier time in the feild or automotive experience as a whole. The parts you and most members have to buy and hope you...
  5. Wanted Bronco II (nice driver)

It should be obvious that this is a classified ad not an opinion pole or question on the main board. Anything other than offering the vehicle specified in the ad is out of place here. Should anyone choose to ignore me or not sell me a vehicle for pointing this out in response to being talked...
  6. Wanted Bronco II (nice driver)

Guys I never said anything about looking for something cheap, notes on what things have cost you or your opinions. I am looking for vehicle that is already in Ohio or a surrounding state so I can inspect it myself.
  7. Wanted Bronco II (nice driver)

Still looking... cash in hand.
  8. Wanted Bronco II (nice driver)

I'm looking for a running vehicle in the best shape I can find. I am willing to travel for the right one but something in or near Ohio is a plus. Any driveline factory or otherwise considered but I'm generally after a driver for now that I may eventually upgrade myself. Please understand I run a...
  9. Wanted early longbed rear fuel tank

I'm looking for a new or like new behind axle rear fuel tank for my 83 Ranger. So far I not finding one in stock and orders won't be filled until November. I'm not certain if the FI tank is any different or not as of yet but I could modify it if nothing else is available. I'm in Akron Ohio and...
  10. Mechanical Fuelpump question

In searching old threads I found posts that noted the 70-73 Econoline with power steering inverted fuelpump was not actually necessary. However there was no mention of what style pump was used and if it could be installed or removed with the engine in the chassis. I ask for two reasons #1...
  11. New from Ohio

Hello, I've been lurking for a bit and figured it was time to do an intro. I picked up an 83 single cab long bed with a rather healthy 302, a 68 Torino toploader and a Detroit locker in the original 7.5 3.73 differential. I found it by accident answering an ad for a "Ranger" off Craigslist...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad