• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by itsn1ck

1. What wire needs to be powered in ignition harness to complete turn signal/brake circuit?

Hopefully this will be the last dumb question I ask. I don't think I am picking up power due to a broken wire, because this was not an issue until I added push to start. When I power the red/green wire on the ignition switch (either of them) with switched 12v the fuel pump and ignition circuit...
  2. What wire needs to be powered in ignition harness to complete turn signal/brake circuit?

Okay, turn signals working, introduced 12v switched like we talked about, my original diag of brake lights not working was incorrect, the true issue is they are stuck on when ignition is on. When ignition is off they work as they should.
  3. What wire needs to be powered in ignition harness to complete turn signal/brake circuit?

I am using the Navatlas PTS1 kit, so I have key fobs for security and the ignition is switched via the controller box. My hazards do still work, I have wired all signals and tail/brake lights to my chase bar(see picture) which was working before my push start endeavor. lol So if my fuses are...
  4. What wire needs to be powered in ignition harness to complete turn signal/brake circuit?

Just wired a push to start in my ranger, all run functions seem to work except turn signals and brake lights. Which wire do I need to be focused on to complete that circuit? 1990 2wd 5 speed converted

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad