• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Iwcoldice

1. Iwcoldice

85 ranger speakers

I definitely appreciate all the responses and I will make sure to post photos of what I'm working with when I get home. Thank you all. This information is a big help!
  2. Iwcoldice

85 ranger speakers

Hey all trying to figure out the best way to get some good sounding music in my ranger. Im working with an 85 ranger cab. So that's dash speakers and then behind the bench. I'm thoroughly confused on what is the best course of action on speakers I know the dash ones are 4" and I think the rears...
  3. Iwcoldice

A/C compressor

All the lines/ hoses are filled with rust and junk lol so I'm just redoing it all. Just got a new engine so may as well have new A/C. And thank you.
  4. Iwcoldice

A/C compressor

The system is 33 years old the compressor is bad and the filter is shot too so I'm replacing all of it.
  5. Iwcoldice

A/C compressor

Yeah if you got any recommendations at all they would be gladly taken. But I'm looking for the best possible compressor something that'll last and not die instantly. I've never replaced one before I understand how just don't know a lot about the different brands and what not.
  6. Iwcoldice

A/C compressor

Hey all. I'm replacing my A/C system in my 88 2.9 ranger. I was trying to find a Motorcraft Compressor but I can't find one anywhere. any thoughts on what's best to put in it and/or best aftermarket to put in it?
  7. Iwcoldice

88 Throttle cable

Hi everyone! I have an 88 xlt 2.6L v6. I need to know if anyone knows the size of the throttle cable or accelerator cable as mine has snapped and I can't find anyone who has a replacement. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad