• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by j brooks

1. j brooks

1984 reg cab "big red"

when i bought it ,it had a 2.8l auto c5 ,7.5 rear dana 30 yj front 4.10s around 10 inch lift 35x16 boggers and no 4 wheel needed to make a new tranny crossmember 302 time!! the engine hoist good by v6 the 302,pritty much stock i put new seals and gaskets top to bottom and edelbrock...
  2. j brooks

dana 60 front ?

im in the middle of building my 84 reg cab 4x4. i just finished doing my 5l swap and now its time for 1 tons im leaving the full width . my trucks got a sas dana 30 in the front right now with coils .my 60 i got is a 1995 balljoint, leaf sprung diff and i was wounder if i sould run coils or...
  3. j brooks

chev 350 ranger

hey im thinking about putting my chev 350 in my 84 4x4 ranger . i was just wondering what all i would need to do ? axles,motor mounts ?
  4. j brooks

new to the site

hey im new to the site got my self an 84 ranger around 12 inch lift ,35s,7.5 rear , dana 30 up front out of a 95 yj 4.10s all around , 2.8 but 5l in there soon buddy of mine told me about the site so i joined

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad