• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JayLapp03ranger

1. 3.0L Vulcan Transplant - Computer Help Needed!

Ok im not the only person that has came about this very same problem. I have an 03 ranger 4x2 was auto trans now manual trans with a 3.0L. I got the truck for nothing its got no rust and very little body damage but it didnt have any keys and i didnt know anything about fords pats system until...
  2. 03 3.0 2x4 automatic trans Ranger i need help please!!!!!

Thanks guys sorry I didn't even notice I was driving lumber I was more worried about my truck. I've hauled a lot of lumber in the old girl. I have put a lot of blood sweat and tears into this truck just for the simple fact that I want everything just perfect and I love to tinker!!!!!!! So I...
  3. 03 3.0 2x4 automatic trans Ranger i need help please!!!!!

Ok guys i need the pcm pinout diagram for a 98 pcm and a 96 pcm when i got the truck it had no keys and its an 03 edge nice truck i got it for cheep and i picked up a couple pcms over time. I had to put the 98 pcm in it to get it running cuz i got the keys with it but i have always had shifting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad