• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JB3

1. flashing abs light? 1994 ranger

Hi folks, new problem! I am unable to pass state inspection because my ABS light is flashing on a 94 ranger. It flashes 12 times and stays solid for 3 seconds, then flashes 12 times again continuously. Any tips on what this means?
  2. need help with a hard start issue

I have a 1994 ranger, 2.3 5-speed. the issue im having is a very hard start regardless of temperature or use. It might take 15 minutes to get the truck going and it will crank, start for half a second, and die. Once its running, it runs great, idles great, gives good power and is otherwise...
  3. best place to get body mount brackets, shackles ect

I need a bunch of chassis bracketry for my 94 ranger Im hoping to get rear cab mounts, rear spring mounts and shackles all at one place, anyone have any recommendations on a source for quality stuff? I see a lot of places selling these parts, but not sure who to go through
  4. 94 super basic ranger renewal

finally back in a ranger! Just bought this 94 as a replacement work vehicle, and need to fit it out. Could not resist as I love the 90s teal and its amazingly simple with manual everything fairly complete and a good starting point to work off of
  5. will a 4x4 specific limited slip diff fit in an 86 2wd?

Im trying to find ways to make my 86 auto 2wd slightly more winter capable. Are there any bronco2 or ranger diffs with LSD that might fit in a 2wd?
  6. 86 2wd slow restoration

Hi new member, picked up a decent little ranger that was once loved, but fell into a little neglect. My goal is to bring it back over time. Specs are 2.9 V6, auto tranny, 7ft bed and 3 color paint job. I really like the paint scheme and want to bring back the cream which is showing rust over...
  7. new RI member

Ive purchased a rusty 86 ranger with a blown automatic, so im glad to be here!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad