• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jd_21

1. 94 ranger with m5od making noise?

Hi there, i have a 1994 ford ranger 4.0L 4x4 with manual transmission and this just started happening not too long ago. In first, second, third and fifth gears it makes like a growling noise from the transmission but it doesn't do it in fourth gear. It almost sounds like a worn bearing. Has...
  2. 3" Body Lift Fan Shroud for 4.0L?

Hey there, havent been on here in a while so i figured id come back and check everything out again. I was just wondering tho, does anybody know where i could possibly get an aftermarket fan shroud for my 4.0L? i recently put on a 3" bodylift and my new 33x12.50R15 toyo MT's and i need to solve...
  3. Will a 99 4.0L swap into a 94 ranger??

i was just wondering what was all involed in swapping my 94 4.0L with 339,000KM on it for a 99 4.0L with less KM on that engine?
  4. New wheels and Tires

Hey there, getting some new wheels and tires just wondering what everyone thinks. they are going on my 94 ranger stx 4x4. they are 15x10" with 4" backspace black steel wheels, and 33x12.5" toyo mud terrains. heres a couple pics of what im getting and ill have more up once they are on the truck
  5. Steering bind after 3" Body Lift?

Hey Guys, just installed my new body bushings and my 3" body lift this weekend and now when i turn to the left it seems as of something is binding inside the the steering column. any thoughts on this problem anyone?
  6. 1994 Ranger STX

hey there, i have a 1994 ranger STX 4x4 with the 4.0L engine and i just have a couple questions. i have a 3 inch body lift that i will be installing shortly, hopefully within the next month. but also i am looking at purchasing a rough country 4" suspension lift which includes : Front coil...
  7. Will any 4.0L fit my 1994 Ranger?

hey there, i have a 1994 ranger stx 4x4 with a 4.0L and manual transmission in it already and it has 330,000kms on it and i was maybe planning on changing out the engine for one with less kms on it. i was wondering will any 4.0L engine maybe between 1990 and 2000 fit in there? if not what are...
  8. Aiming Headlights?

Hey guys, whats goin on? i was just wondering if anyone could gove me tips on re-aiming my headlights? Ive got aftermarket lenses with 9007 bulbs and a projector in it too. I just recently puchased an HID conversion kit for the 9007 bulb and ive gotten a few flashes drivin down the roads so far...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad