• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jelinski

1. Why do molehills turn into mountains?

A little saying I read, a few months ago: "Every 10 minute project is one broken bolt away from a 3 day ordeal." Sounds like your little adventure. Regarding seats, the cloth 60/40 split bench seat in my 1994 Mazda B4000 was terrible. I scrounged around some local junkyards and came across a...
  2. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I have a '94 Mazda B4000 (rebadged Ranger with 4.0 liter engine). For a long time (years!) it has seemed like the air conditioner does not blow as hard as it should. The blower sounds like it's running OK, just not much airflow out of the dash panel outlets. Today (after putting if off for...
  3. Intermittent Misfire

TruckerDawg and anyone else this may help..... In my case. the 'hiccups' (intermittent shutting off for 1/2-second or so every couple of miles..... WAS the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor. I replaced mine with a decent used unit (be careful to get the correct one!) and now it runs just fine.
  4. Intermittent Misfire

TruckerDawg.... Did you ever find what was causing the occasional misfire? My '94 B4000 with 245,000 miles just within the last few days started doing what sounds like the exact same thing. Pulled the codes & got a MAF sensor voltage low, then another MAF sensor voltage high. But..... just in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad