• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jeremyh

1. 99 ranger 4x4 5r55e 1-2 shift

Hi Guys I`m having a issue first thing in the mornings not all of the time, with my 5r55e trans It sometimes acts like it hits neutral for a split second when it shifts from 1-2 when its cold but after it acts up for the first time for the day, then it shifts fine for the rest of the day. And...
  2. interchange help asap

I got this great deal on a 95 4.0 it had only 65,000 miles and I tore off the oil pan to put a high volume oil pump on it and inside the engine looks brand new, but my problem is I`m going to switch my intake and everything from my 99 4.0 over to it and use it that way but anyways I didn`t...
  3. 2001 ranger 3.0 swap to 4.0 ohv motor?

HI guys, first post here great site, anyways I`m thinking about my 2001 ranger 3.0 4x4 I would to like swap my 3.0 to the 4.0 OHV I had a explorer that had shoc 4.0 and with the issues that motor has, I prefer not to go to the sohc motor, I have a 1999 ranger 4x4 with the 4.0 OHV that just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad