• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jerry Dean

1. 1993 4.0 total rebuild

Thx Josh I see your point and agree now since this block started at a 2.6 liter then grew to max at 4.0 , I would “try if possible “ to stay with my heads $$ and just get a good builder to work on the flow abit , what are your thoughts on the little hotter cam idea , lifters & pushrods ...
  2. How to build a 4.0 OHV for power, some limits and tips...

read your thoughts and data here great info thank you . just now gathering info on what I want to do . I have a 93 ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 with 510.000 miles and its now finally tired wont run correctly and failed the bleed down cylinder test , per your info I see I have a good block but...
  3. 1993 4.0 total rebuild

I like what you say makes sense
  4. 1993 4.0 total rebuild

in my time wont require a second rebuild , I was just thinking of ways for alittle more HP while doing a tear down .
  5. 1993 4.0 total rebuild

hello people glad to find you guys , I have a 93 ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 with 510,000 mile and yes its time for a rebuild due to poor running and failed the blow by/leak down test , since I'm doing a total 100% rebuild I thought it be cool to go over size 0.048 per Doug since I have the good...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad