• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jetcjcski

1. CB31 questions

Looks good, I would do the drop first then just unbolt the carrier bearing, and eyeball how high the driveshaft needs to do to make it straight. I made one 1/4 inch spacer and ended up putting 3 or 4 more in.
  2. Djm beams

Sent the beams to 93splash today, on the condition that pics are posted when the drop is complete. Glad to see my drop kit back on the road.
  3. CB31 questions

I had over an inch worth of spacing but my truck was lower than most... The idea is to make the drive shaft as close to a straight line as possible. On a normal truck that doesn't have messed up leaf springs or flipped shackles or anything you should be fine with .25-.5 inch of spacing. What...
  4. Djm beams

Like I said these are the people in order of dibs... now its: 93splash Destroyer000 mini274 mazder96
  5. Djm beams

93- Price is 150 bucks shipped to your zip code kbell- I don't know what your experience was with them, but I had these DJM beams for 3 years on my truck and I drove it like a ferrari and never had a problem.
  6. Djm beams

Here are some pics of the beams. Like I said they have some surface rust, and some of the paint is flaking off. I also modified where the pinch bolt is in order to use a larger bolt and still be able to get a socket on it. It doesn't sacrifice strength, it just makes it easier to get a big...
  7. Djm beams

Also you would have to buy eccentrics to adjust camber (30 bucks from napa when I did it 6 years ago) and use your original hardware and balljoints.
  8. Djm beams

93splash- I found the beams, the paint is flaking off, but as long as your not parking it somewhere with mirrors underneath no one will see it, especially with your truck that low. I have no idea what shipping would be but I'm guessing 40-50 bucks... I will have to box them up good and stop by...
  9. Djm beams

Hey not trying to thread jack, but I was just browsing around the forums and I have a I-beam & Flip kit for your ranger. It was on a 1994 Mazda B-3000. I will have to look around the garage to make sure I can find both flip brackets but I would be willing to sell them real cheap since they've...
  10. What your running and how it's dropped

my 94 was dropped with dream beams, torched springs, and the flip kit. stock shocks front and rear, had to move to shorter front tires for rubbing issues, and eventually got sick of hitting crossmembers on things so it went back up to stock. somehow I got about 7 inches lower all around. Stock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad