• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jkinga1c

1. alternator high voltage question

i recently swaped a v-8 into my 86 ranger. it was originaly a 2.9 liter fuel injected. i used a 302 from a 79 f-100. used the alternater from the 79 and also wired a voltage regulater to it. replaced the voltage regulater 3 times and the alternater is brand new. my voltmeter reads around 17...
  2. raditor and fan question

i just put a 5.0 in my ranger. everything turned out good except it wants to overheat. i put a new cap and thermostat in it. i put a 160 degree thermostat in it hoping it would keep it colder. it will creep up slowly its been up to 215 when i shut it off.at highway speeds (60-65) it runs at...
  3. clutch master cylinder question

i have a 86 ranger put a 302 and m5od-2 trans out of a full size truck. will the stock clutch master cylinder move the throwout bearing enough to disengage the clutch? what has anyone else done use the stock one or get a master cylinder out of a full size truck? any info or experiences would be...
  4. transmission stuck in gear

i have a 86 ranger and put a 302 in it. i put a m5od-2 trans from an 89 f-150 i got from the junkyard. the trans shifted through all the gears when i got it after installing it it wont come out of 1st gear i havent even drove the truck yet and the driveshafts arent installed. nothing was dropped...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad