• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jkufen

1. jkufen

Well the b2 finally bit the dust.

Well after 2 years of pure hell my b2 has finally called it quits. Its not really messed up too bad I just think I blew out a wheel bearing which when the wheel bearing went the tire kicked out and broke the 4wd hub and who knows what else. I was doing about 70 mph on the interstate and about 5...
  2. jkufen

B2 putting in work!

I just wanted to gloat a little bit about how tough my 86 B2 has been. It is completely stock and I have done things with it that some of my buddies full sizes have had trouble doing. This past weekend a friend of mine called me and said that he had a 35' driving RV that he needed help moving to...
  3. jkufen

Are carb motors ok for rock climbing?

Just curious I have heard that carb motors are not good for rock climbing. I have been told the issue is when the motor is tilted on extreme levels. I was just curious if anyone here has a carb motor that they have had at extreme angles. The reason I am asking is because I am looking at donor...
  4. jkufen

Some questions about a front and rear 4 link.

Right now I am in the process of bagging and body dropping my 1958 Chevrolet Panel Truck and I am working on a 4 link rear suspension for it. After this project is done I am going to build my 86 B2. I am looking to 4 link the front and rear and have a few questions about it. I know with my 58...
  5. jkufen

Some questions about a front and rear 4 link.

Right now I am in the process of bagging and body dropping my 1958 Chevrolet Panel Truck and I am working on a 4 link rear suspension for it. After this project is done I am going to build my 86 B2. I am looking to 4 link the front and rear and have a few questions about it. I know with my 58...
  6. jkufen

Need quick help on brake question

I am replacing the front pads on my 86 b2. I need it running by tomorrow afternoon. I have the old pads off and the new ones ready to go on and then i hit a snag. The clips that go on the inner brake pad.... is there suppose to be 2 clips per pad or is it just one? The new pads didn't come with...
  7. jkufen

Ideas for home made snorkel kit??

Well I have been wheeling my b2 now for a little over a year and a couple of time I have found myself in deeper water than i needed to be in. I have thought about doing a snorkel kit and the ones I have seen that were kits you bought were running almost $1000. I was just curious if any other...
  8. jkufen

Getting fed up with my 92 Ranger 4.0

So about a month or so I went to a car show about 2.5 hours from my house. I took my 92 ranger 4.0 because I was hauling all of the luggage from my club. About 1.5 hours into the trip my truck started to overheat. So I pulled over and notice there wasn't any water in the radiator. No big deal it...
  9. jkufen

Has anyone tried the single stage paint from advance auto?

Well I have been repairing my 91 ranger and my 86 b2 and they are in the Frankenstein stage meaning all the parts are different colors. I was wanting to paint them both myself to just try my hand at painting. I know the technique just never actually tried it. Neither one of my vehicles have body...
  10. jkufen

Body dropping?

Like my buddy told me who is doing a traditional body drop on his 85 toyota. "Man get you a stool sit on the center hump and cut the cab all the way around when the body pops lose and hits the floor take some sheet metal and fill in the holes, Simple as that!" He made it sound pretty easy but he...
  11. jkufen

Any juiced Rangers out there??

I am working on cleaning up my old 91 Ranger and then I am going to juice (hydraulics) it. Right now I have 2 Pro-Hopper pumps, 4 cylinders, and 3 of the hoses so I have a few parts I have to collect first. I am just curious if there are any other rangers here on juice. I am not going to be...
  12. jkufen

Let's see what's out there....

This is my 91 Ranger. Its a POS right now but I am slowly trying to get it back to factory condition. I replaced the bed from an 87 Ranger and had to replace the grille and headlights from hitting a deer. I already have two pumps and 3 hoses so just gotta collect the last few essential items and...
  13. jkufen

1991 Ford Ranger Temp Gauge Connection

Well since I have had my 91 Ranger the temp gauge has never worked. Well I am now in the process of trying to repair everything and get everything working. I was just curious if anyone could point out on the 4.0 where the temp gauge is located. I was just wanting to get it working because...
  14. jkufen

1991 Ford Ranger Blower Motor Relay Location?

I am having issues with my 91 ranger's ac. There is no power at the plug for the blower motor or resistor. There is power at the fan switch on the panel. If I put my ohm meter from the blower motor to the fan switch I get a positive reading so that tells me everything in that circuit is good...
  15. jkufen

1991 Ford Ranger A/C issues

I am trying to get the a/c in my old ranger going and I have hit a few snags. First the ac compressor locked up and melted the connector that connects to it on top. So instead of fixing the guy just rerouted the serpentine belt and left the compressor out. So I know I have to get a new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad