• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by joeschmo2190

1. 93 ranger 3.0 horrible lifter tap

So a little history on the motor got the motor off craigslist, did a light rebuild on it, new connecting rod and main bearings, gaskets, freeze plugs ect. installed it in the truck to find i have a really bad lifter tap (sounds like a sewing machine). the tapping increases with rpm and just...
  2. Question about D35 hybrid axle shafts

Since the d35 hybrid uses d28 guts, does the it use d28 axle shafts or d35 axle shafts or is it a special hybrid shaft. whats the shaft spline count on a d35 hybrid?
  3. Thinking about doing a 5.0 swap in my 86 4X4 ranger need advice

So i have a 1986 ford ranger 2.3 5 speed manual (fm145) 4x4 its a single cab long bed if that helps for my next couple of questions... I have a nice rebuilt 5.0 block and at 1 point was thinking about doing the swap but was worried about having to have my driveshafts shortened/lengthened for...
  4. 92 ranger cab to 86 ranger 4wd frame swap

I hope i put this is the right place if not feel free to move it. Ok my question today is will a 92 ranger std cab fit on a 86 std cab frame? I'm picking up a cheap 86 ranger with 4wd and 5 speed trans, I want to swap my good 92 cab onto the 86 frame is this possible? Are there any differences...
  5. 86 ranger 2.3 randomly dies problem got worse and will only run for a few seconds

Hi everyone I'm new here my names Joe. I'm in the process of picking up a 86 ranger with a 2.3l engine and 5 speed manual. The guy I'm getting it from said it is an injection problem. Basically from what he said it would run and drive then randomly die once in a while, but the problem got worse...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad