• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JOSEPH169

1. JOSEPH169

Found! A/C Compressor Bracket

I ended up finding one locally. Thanks though.
  2. JOSEPH169

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

I don't drive it much at all on the street anymore. I have a Titan for my daily driver and sometimes drive my Foxbody
  3. JOSEPH169

98270 is the zip code. Let me know how much total it would be.
  4. JOSEPH169

I'm interested
  5. JOSEPH169

I was leaning towards that anyway unless I bite the bullet and put a 347 stoker in the Foxbody and take that old 5.0 from it and put it in the Bronco.
  6. JOSEPH169

2.9 does lack power but still gets the job done for what I do. I would love to have a 4.0 or a 5.0 but 💰💰💰💰
  7. JOSEPH169

Thanks, been little bits done over the yrs. They're 35"12.5R15 Cooper STT
  8. JOSEPH169

Thanks for trying, I'm still trying to locate one on my side.
  9. JOSEPH169

Thanks. I tried to find one again this weekend and there's nothing out here or the A/C compressor has been taken off already with the bracket as well.
  10. JOSEPH169

Looking for the A/C compressor tensioner bracket for my 1989 Bronco II with the 2.9 V6. Called all the local salvage yards in my area and nobody seems to have a 2.9 Ford anymore.
  11. JOSEPH169

Bronco II with 8.8 parking brake setup

Yeah got that, just wanted to see how others mounted the cable brackets for reference.
  12. JOSEPH169

Bronco II with 8.8 parking brake setup

Just wanted to know if anybody out there has a easy way to setup the factory parking brake cables for a 8.8 with rear discs to the stock front cable? Just want to see what people have done with these. Thanks
  13. JOSEPH169

Throwout bearing from Explorer in Bronco II

I'm doing the 4.0 clutch swap into my Bronco II and I changed the clutch hydraulic line to fit the slave cylinder/throwout bearing for the 94 explorer 4.0 slave. I've heard the throwout bearings are the same but the fittings are different. My throwout bearing makes an noise when depressing the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad