• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jprevat

1. 89 Bronco 2 Stuck in 4Low

Thank you very much! I was a little stuck and really didn't want to start taking everything apart just to make my problems multiply because I wasn't familiar with the mechanics.
  2. 89 Bronco 2 Stuck in 4Low

Hey all, I have a 1989 Bronco 2 with the push button 4wd and it won't come out of 4 low. I have never had an issue with the 4x4 on this truck in 23 years so this caught me off guard. When the button is pressed I can hear the relays click behind me but the indicator light at the button and the...
  3. 1989 Interior Leak ID and Fix

Ill have to pull it and see what I can find out. The passenger side still has dripping water out of the fender 10 minutes after the driver side has gone dry. So I am really hoping I can undo whatever is stopping it up. Maybe if the water doesnt back up I wont see intrusion in the cab anymore.
  4. 1989 Interior Leak ID and Fix

I just did a little water testing and it seems like the passenger side cowl drains much slower through the fender than the driver side. Is there any way to clear the drain by pulling the quarter panel?
  5. 1989 Interior Leak ID and Fix

Thank you for the links. Ill have to see if I have the access panels under the hood and then pull the dash as a last ditch effort.
  6. 1989 Interior Leak ID and Fix

I have an 89 bronco 2 that has a pretty severe interior leak under the dash on the passenger side. I had the windshield replaced just to eliminate that being the source. It fixed most of the flow but this specific leak remains. Can anyone tell me what I'm looking at here and how to go about...
  7. 2.9 Squirrel Damage

That makes sense. My rear antilock warning light is in fact on at the moment and it wasnt before. Thank yall very much for the help. I'll sorder some new leads and heat shrink. Hopefully that will be enough.
  8. 2.9 Squirrel Damage

So I'm guessing this is a diode. For what I don't know. I can't reuse this one either because it's chewed off so close to the casing.
  9. 2.9 Squirrel Damage

As far as I know the only non factory wiring on here since I got it in 2000 was an amp way back when.
  10. 2.9 Squirrel Damage

I'll see what I can do with it. It's a solid molded piece and it's a bit chewed up. The truck was running fine but I will pay closer attention to my gauges tomorrow to see if they all work.
  11. 2.9 Squirrel Damage

My thoughts exactly. They are getting far too comfortable around here.
  12. 2.9 Squirrel Damage

I have an 89 bronco 2 with the 2.9 and went to drive it it today after its been sitting for a couple of weeks. Popped the hood to hook up battery and found a squirrel nest and some chewed wires. Nothing was too awful except for the yellow block with red wires. I thought it may be a fusible link...
  13. Spark Plug Heat Range 44

I am trying to find the right Motorcraft spark plug for my 1989 2.9 so that I can advance the timing and get a little more power out of it. The problem is I have no idea where to find heat range 44 plugs. It seems like MC ranges only go from 0-10 so I am lost. If yall happen to have a part #...
  14. Water Leak Pass Side Front.

Hey guys I'm hoping y'all can help me out. I have water in my pass side floorboard of my 1989 B2 after any amount of rain. It seems to be permeating through the foam filler where the heater hoses come through the firewall. Am I looking at drilling all the spot welds and pulling the cowl or is...
  15. 94 4.0L A4LD and T-Case into 89 2.9L

Ok guys, im really hoping yall can help me out. I have an 89 B2 with the 2.9/A4LD stock setup. I have a donor A4LD and T-case from a 94 Explorer I want to put in, but before I get ahead of myself I want to make sure it is a bolt in swap. I have the Explorer front drive shaft as well if that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad