• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JS116

1. throttle stop screw

I bought a tps sensor for my ford ranger. The bolt holes on this sensor and the one that is on my 1993 ford ranger 4.0 is not slotted either. Everywhere I am reading in everyone is saying the tps sensor has slotted holes. I can’t even find one with slotted holes. Should I drill it out or just...
  2. throttle stop screw

I bought a tps sensor for my ford ranger. The bolt holes on this sensor and the one that is on my 1993 ford ranger 4.0 is not slotted either. Everywhere I am reading in everyone is saying the tps sensor has slotted holes. I can’t even find one with slotted holes. Should I drill it out or just...
  3. 1993 ford ranger xlt 4.0 v6 4x4

Hey the truck runs better with the upstream O2 sensors out than they do in. I connected them back up but didn’t put back it the exhaust pipes. Still has a lean code those even if I unhook battery for 10min and reconnect it will come back on in about two miles. I have also notice in I turn the...
  4. 1993 ford ranger xlt 4.0 v6 4x4

That’s an easy fix but it may open a new can of worms.😁
  5. 1993 ford ranger xlt 4.0 v6 4x4

172, 176, 121 and 522…the last two I figured out what was wrong.lol
  6. 1993 ford ranger xlt 4.0 v6 4x4

Hello I am new to the forum. I look at threads all the time on here trying figure out things on my Ranger. Has been very helpful. Now I but my Ranger several years ago after destroying my wife’s 94 ranger from when she was in college. A guy ran a stop sign and t-bones him. It was a great truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad