• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jwnewell001

1. 94 ranger 4wd switch diagram

I posted this in another section but think this might be a better area. I am looking for a picture or wiring diagram for a 1994 4.0 4wd switch. Someone ripped the dash out and some of the wires pulled out I need to be able to place them back in the harness
  2. 94 ranger 4wd switch diagram

Guys I have searched all over and I cant find a picture or a wiring diagram for the 4wd switch on a 1994 b4000. My dash was ripped out and I dont know how to put the wires back in the harness pin. Can anyone help a pic or diagram would be great.
  3. exhaust leak up top?

Ok this is going to sound crazy but I seem to hear what sounds like and exhaust leak coming from my intake manifold? Anyone have any ideas? Its a 94 mazda b4000 any help would be great.
  4. A/c is cold but the blower doesnt seem to blow hard

I have a 94 mazda 4x4 4.0. The ac seems to blow cold but it just doesnt seem to blow hard. It works at different speeds on all the settings but I just think it needs to flow more air. It would be a lot colder if i had more air moveing over my skin. If someone has any ideas or upgrades i would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad