• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kedyn's Crow

1. looking at a 1994 Explorer

I'm looking at buying a 1994 Explorer, it is an automatic and has lock out hubs. It has 218,000 kms on it, about 137,000 miles. It has some rust on the rockers and the driver's side door won't open. I was just looking for some opinions on this. Is there a reason the driver's side door may...
  2. sputtering when cold between 1500-2000 rpm

I have a 90 Ranger with a 2.3 and 5 speed standard. I am having an issue that just started yesterday. When the truck is first started and cold, it will idle fine but when I start to go it will spit and sputter between 1500 and 2000rpms. If I rev it up over 2000 and let the clutch out it runs...
  3. Using manual 4 cyl 5 speed with 5.0

I have been reading and searching but I haven't been able to find an answer to this question. Can you use the 5 speed manual transmission that is bolted to the 2.3 in a 4x4 on a 302/5.0? The Mustang 4 cylinder 5 speed transmission will bolt right to a 302 so they seem to be the same bolt...
  4. Check engine light on engine running rough

Today when I was driving my truck the speedometer stopped working then when I was revving 3000 rpms in 2nd I shifted to 3rd and the truck stumbled but then went ok. A bit later I was revving 3000 rpms in 2nd and shifted into 3rd and the truck stumbled and wouldn't hardly run. I shifted back...
  5. check engine light came on and rpms dropped by half

I have a 1990 Ranger 4X4 with a 5 speed standard and when I was driving it today the check engine light came on and the rpms dropped by half. I didn't notice any major differences in how the truck ran and all the other guages were showing correct. When I got to work I shut the truck off and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad