• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kemicalburns

1. kemicalburns

GroundHog Rock Crawl Event 6/6/2010

Deschutes County 4 Wheelers is holding their 4th Annual GroundHog Rock Crawl event out in Bend, Oregon. This is a great event and fun for the whole family. for more information check out the link. http://www.deschutescounty4wheelers.com/Groundhog.htm I have yet to see any BII's or Rangers...
  2. kemicalburns

85 XLS 2.8/Auto questions

checking out a local BII for sale. has 2.8 which needs carb rebuilt and auto tranny. anyone know much about this perticular model BII. has 150K miles on it, second owner. interior is red and in good condition. askin $600 for it but i would pay more then 400 due to age and such. eventual plans...
  3. kemicalburns

Bronco Axles (Full Size)

ok i follow you, i must have missed that part.
  4. kemicalburns

Bronco Axles (Full Size)

I dont understand why that would need changed due to the bronco axle being wider already. adding this would make it stick out even further
  5. kemicalburns

Ford Coil Spring Dana 60

contact Cage Offroad, they have everything you need.
  6. kemicalburns

Dana 44 and Ford 9" Swap

your steering setup is unsafe. you need to run a crossover type setup or a solid axle steering setup. the TTB steering is going to cause tremendous bump steer as well.
  7. kemicalburns

D60's?

correct front is a D50 TTB and the rear is a sterling 10.25.
  8. kemicalburns

EB 9" vs Explorer 8.8"

being a fullsize bronco guy. our biggest complaint about the 8.8 is if you snap an axle the tire falls out. with a 9" you dont have this problem and can limp back if necessary. now this might be a more common problem with our rigs since they weight 3tons + and with that 36's tend to be max size.
  9. kemicalburns

whos swapped a 9" out back?

ive tried searching but the filter doesnt like numbers so i dont get very far. plan is to go HP44 up front and 9inch out back. these would be going into a 90 with a 2.9/auto. thanks
  10. kemicalburns

what year to get

I am currently looking for a b2 to build up. i have a roller 5.8 efi/AOD/1356 setup to drop into it. have a complete efi harness from my rolled fullsize bronco as well. plan to run a D44 up front and 9" out back. what year b2 would be best suited for this? perhaps it doesnt matter since it...
  11. kemicalburns

New, doing research

Hi all. I am currently a member of fullsizebronco.com for 5yrs now. was refered to your site by a few guys over there. I am researching a bronco II build for myself. wanting to build it as a wheeler, i have a few parts laying around from a rolled fullsize i hope to utilize. efi 5.8, AOD tranny...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad